People We’re Having Fun Working With
We have partnered with organizations in our national network of colleagues:
- Build Healthy Places Network to create the Healthy Neighborhood Investments Policy Scan and Strategy Map, utilizing the Thriving Together Springboard
- CommonHealth ACTION and National Collaborative for Health Equity to support the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Culture of Health Leaders Program
- Anchors in Resilient Communities, a partnership between Healthcare Without Harm and Emerald Cities Initiative to deepen anchor engagement and center community owned models
- Nonprofit Finance Fund and JSI, Inc. thought partnership on advancing Equitable Outcomes Funding
- Various other healthcare entities, multisector collaboratives, funders, and public sector agencies interested in centering equity in trust-based investment strategies and payment models, evaluation and shared leadership, community engagement and power-building strategy, COVID-19 recovery and resilience, institutional strategic planning.